• Please use the form below to send a high school transcript to a college or university. Most transcript requests are processed within 3 days. 



    If you would like a high school transcript emailed to you instead, please send an email with your name, former name at time of graduation (if applicable), and grad year to: 

    Jill Leach, Counseling Secretary: leach@wc-wolves.com