About Watford City High School
To provide a safe and caring environment that empowers students to exhibit the determinations and resiliency to meet high-quality and relevant curriculum challenges.
We are committed to:
- Establishing a school culture of acceptance and respect in which all students can learn and grow.
- Providing a guaranteed and viable curriculum to prepare all students for success.
- Developing teachers with quality instructional practices to engage students in 21st-century skills.
- Providing high levels of accountability and continuous improvement through data utilization.
- Supporting student well-being through social-emotional learning opportunities.
- Providing a comprehensive program of extra-and co-curricular activities.
Empower every student to succeed today and into the future.